Digital transformation is the implementation of new technologies into all aspects of industry. Radically transforming how you work and bringing benefits to clients. It is also a cultural transition that allow firms to constantly question the status quo, experiment & be comfortable with failure. Skodtec Technology is one of the best digital transformation companies in dubai. Our digital transformation strategy is is helping clients to achieve their goals in business.
Why does digital transformation important?
There are variety of reasons that an organization may go IT transformation. But, the most likely explanation is that it has to undergo digital transformation. it’s a survival problem for many. Businesses do not transform by choice because they are costly and dangerous. Businesses are experiencing a transformation because they have not been able to develop. In the wake of the Covi19, the capacity of the company to quickly respond to supply chain disruptions, time to market pressures, and rapidly evolving consumer preferences has become crucial.
And the budget priorities reflect the fact. As per the April 2020 International Data Corporation (IDC) Worldwide Digital Transformation Investment Guide, expenditure on the digital transformation (DX) of business processes, goods and organizations is continuing.
However, it’s not going to be fast. IDC’s 2018 analysis for CIOs echoes the following. “Through 2019, 75% of CIOs and their businesses will struggle to meet all of their digital objectives due to conflicting digital transformation norms, ineffective innovative products, cloud base transformation, and underfunded end-of-life core systems”. CIOs concerned about the survival of their business – and their own – should concentrate on ensuring help. Then, cooperation around the company in order to get digital transformation right from the outset. They can only get one shot.
What are the main reasons should consider IT transformation ?
1) It’s what their competitors are really doing. As per the Forrester Research report, executives expect that almost half of their sales will be digital by 2021.
2) It’s going to make them more successful. In a recent Gartner report, “56% said that their digital improvements have already improved profits.”
3) It’s going to make them more effective. Moreover, Research shows, “Eight out of 10 IT decision makers believe legacy systems are preventing them from utilising the digital technologies they need to grow and become more efficient.”
4) Their clients are going to thank them. Whether external clients or internal staff, people have already largely embraced digital practices in all aspects of their lives, from online shopping through their mobile devices to remotely controlling their home thermostat. They’re waiting for the firms to catch up.
What is the digital transformation framework like?
While digital transformation can vary widely on the basis of unique challenges and threats of companies, there are a few similarities and common trends between current case studies and published frameworks that all business and technology members should consider as they focus on a IT infrastructure.
These digital transformation components, for example, are often cited as:
1. Experience with the consumer
2. Operating agility
3. Leadership and Culture
4. Activating the labor force
5. Integration of new technologies
Although each guide has its own suggestions and different steps or considerations, CIOs should look for these essential common themes when designing their own digital transformation strategy.
What’s behind the digital transformation?
Of course, technology is an essential part of digital transformation. But sometimes, it’s more about shedding out obsolete systems and legacy technologies than it is about introducing modern technology. The Federal IT Dashboard reveals that over 70% of government-wide IT spending in the fiscal year 2018 went into running and sustaining legacy programs.
In the healthcare sector, despite widespread usage of mobile devices by healthcare providers, “nearly 80% (79.8 per cent) of clinicians continue to use hospital-provided pagers, and 49% of those clinicians report receiving patient-related messages most commonly through pagers.” Skodtec Technology is helping to IT solutions for new businesses